reply

Posted

print

favorite this post Traffic Control Person and Lane Closure Technicians (Lower Mainland) hide this posting unhide

#4-99 Moray Street,

(google map)

compensation: $17.00-$28.00 - (depending on experience)
employment type: full-time

One Stop Safety Services Corporation is currently seeking full time and part time certified Traffic Control Persons and Lane Closure Technicians.
We are willing to hire and train newly certified flaggers.
You must have:
-BCCSA TCP Certification
-Reliable vehicle
-BC drivers licence
We have part time and full time positions available for you to join our team.
We are a union traffic control company that offers full medical, dental and benefits.

$17.00 - $28.00 Hr.
• Monday through Friday over 8 hrs worked at time and a half,
over 11 hrs double time thereafter
• Saturdays at time and a half, over 8 hrs double time thereafter
• Sunday and Statutory Holidays double time
• 6% Vacation, 6% Statutory Holidays, combined at 12% each pay period

Apply with your resume in person from 9:30 A.M.-11:30 A.M. @ #4-99 Moray Street, Port Moody OR
upload to our website: www.onestopsafetyservicesbc.com OR
send via Fax: (778) 355-8212

Please state references on your cover letter with your traffic control experience as well as your BCCSA TCP Certification SN#, please state if you are looking for part time or full time position.

Not certified? No problem...
Traffic Control Person Courses available:
call (778) 371-9841 to register in our next class.

Thank-you and have a safe day!
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6621317065

posted:

updated:

best of [?]