compensation: To be negotiated employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A well established public practice firm is seeking a bookkeeper/accounting assistant to join their growing team. The suitable candidate should be able to work unsupervised, meeting deadlines and will be responsible for performing full cycle bookkeeping for businesses in a variety of industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Accounts Payable - entering and coding invoices, preparing and processing payment
• Accounts Receivable - preparing invoices and processing payments
• Processing payroll
• Bank deposits and bank reconciliations
• Submitting government remittances for payroll, GST, WCB etc
• Assist with filing and general administration
• Other related duties as assigned
• MUST have minimum 2 years bookkeeping experience;
• Good working knowledge of QuickBooks and SAGE 50
• Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
• Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy without supervision
• Ability to multitask and be an initiative taker
• Self starter with ability to work independently and as a team player
• Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook;
• Good interpersonal skills.
Start Date: ASAP
While formal training in bookkeeping is preferred, experience is essential. If you are interested in the above position, please provide resume and cover letter with salary expectations to this email. We appreciate all applications, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Apply in confidence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers