Humble Manufacturing is an established, growing precision, sheet-metal fabrication company seeking a Shop Helper for their Burnaby facility (located a 10 minute walk from Skytrain). Humble has been in business for over 50 years with a reputation in the industry as providing top quality products with unequaled service representing businesses across North America in all industries.
The Shop Helper will operate equipment, supply and remove materials for other machines as needed.
• Ability to understand technical instructions
• Experience working in a machine shop or factory environment
• Operate CNC machinery (training to be provided, experience not necessary)
• Able to work a combination of day and night shifts, as required
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
Compensation is based upon experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers