We are looking for reliable and eager Warehouse Associates on behalf of our grocery delivery client, to join a new facility they are opening. As a Produce Quality Associate, they will be responsible for ensuring that all produce being received in the facility meets the company's quality standards.
They will also:
- bundle, bunch, weigh and prepare produce into pickable units
- help reduce and repurpose produce waste
- maintain a clean and organized work area
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Own steel toed boots
- Be able to lift 50 lbs as needed
- Shifts: 8:00am-4:30pm Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday-Thursday
- Pay rate: $14/hr
- 20% Off groceries
- Extended healthcare benefits after probationary period
To apply, you can call us at 604-638-6980 anytime between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. You can also send us your resume by hitting Reply and writing "Produce Quality Team Member" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers