If you or someone you know is struggling to find work, Skills & Supports for Job Success is a program developed to help with finding employment. You might be dealing with a long unemployment gap, be a newcomer to Canada or just wanting to get back to work and don't know where to begin.
Our next class start on Monday February 27th!
This free 5 week Job Readiness Program offers:
* 5 weeks full time classes (weekdays) -- learn effective job search strategies
* 5 weeks of possible work experience -- get connected to local employers
* 12 weeks follow-up after class completion -- ongoing support
The program is open to those who are:
* Unemployed and non-EI eligible
* Under-employed and lacking skills
* 18 years of age or older
* Able to commit to full time classes for 5 weeks
* Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents
If this sounds interesting send us and email or give us a call for more information!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers