favorite this post Long term-cost helper for premises-rent (Burnaby) hide this posting unhide

I AM Retired single(Divorced) gentleman-CLEAN Caucasian-non smoker, no drug user, no pets, no visitors-who NEEDS to rent long term-stable place(willing to sign lease)with some cooking & Shower possibilities-but using it only mostly 6 months of the year-other 6 months I want to travel overseas visiting MY FAMILY - MY rent will be paid in advance-yearly-with post dated cheques.
I do have my own furniture-I will require-safe private parking(with storage insurance) for my car-
during my travel.This arrangement suitable for Owner of premises-who needs stable & HONEST-person to help also with small repairs or other services(example:driving ? or other chores) while
I AM in this country. I can be contacted via MY email->> show contact info <<
RENT to be negotiated-with VIEWING premises in advance-the size of premises,safety,
location in Lower Mainland atc.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6002829162


best of [?]