Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Article Writer/Content Curator (Telecommute ok) (new west)
contract job internship part-time
Please note that we are looking for original writing not rewriting, article spinning, etc.
- Write engaging and shareable list-style article within our guidelines
- Have a mindset oriented around the reader, you are writing to please them and those they share with
- Maintain a conversational and humorous/light-hearted tone (think upworthy, buzzfeed, boredpanda, cracked)
- Understand what kind of content succeeds on social networks (Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) and why
- Produce 1-3 new articles a day
- Consistently deliver on time
The following are not required but are a big plus
+ Familiar with AP Style
+ Basic Photoshop abilities and/or gif making experience
+ Experience with any of the following: After Effects, Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion 5. If this is you speak up!
+ Ability to suggest ideas for new features and article types
What are your favorite topics to write about?
Which of the following "themes" would you prefer to write for on a consistent basis: Funny, Interesting, Weird, Cute, Celeb, Fail, DIY, Fashion/Beauty, Health/Fitness
What are your top 3 reaction gifs? Please provide links.
Which subreddits are you a fan of?
Please provide links to 3 listicles you recently enjoyed.
If you are interested in working with us please reply to this post with the words "FUN FOREVER" in your response. All responses that do not include this will be ignored and considered automated replies.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers